18 November 2010

This time I really nothing can say, speechless is better for me I think so! You guys wanna become like this now, i also don't know what can I do anymore?! And you, you also removed they all in your facebook friend' list, and until now you also deleted your facebook account already. So I think you and they all is no more chance to be back friend anymore?! Haiz.. Now which side I also don't want stand already, I think I just stand in my side better, dear, not I don't want to stand at your there, is this time I really don't know can say what, do what?! Anyway, don't know why I felt I'm so lucky that now I'm at kl now and not at kampar there?! Then I no need to see you guys always had many argument at there and ignored who or who?! Although like that, I also hope you all still are my friends, the happy moment we're had before I am really miss it very much, but I know it's won't happen it anymore ba?! Haiz... Can I just let it be? Ignore all of you? I can't! Just because friendship is very important for me. If not I think now I sure ignore what happened between you all. I can so happy and spend my life at here. Haiz.. But I can't! Haiz.. We're not like a children anymore, this case should happen on primary school or secondary school only, not till college also can happen this! Lol.. feel like so childish for us. How old are we all now? Please be mature all. Dissappointed!

.

No comments: