09 November 2010

I am feel tiring today. Lol.. Today daddy and mummy off day, closed shop. So I can sleep until about 1pm just woke up. Yea! I thought today I won't go out to anywhere, just stay at house, because my stomach is not feeling well. At 3pm, mummy knocked my room's door, and said : " We will go to Rawang and take dinner at there with Uncle Xiao Shu them, quickly take bath now, 3.30pm gonna out already. " Lol.. I hear it nothing can talk, quickly dressed up, bath also lazy to take, because just left half an hour for me, no need bath la, haiz.. We went to Kinder Garden to picked hong hong first, afterward just headed to Rawang. Reached there around 5pm, mummy wanna go find her cousin and introduce their product" Fiber" ...=.='' Good! Chit-chat at there until 6 something, one word for me "SIENZ". Afterthat dinner time with uncle xiao shu family. { Hong hong you're so naughty and full of energy, keep run around in that restoran, one word for you "YENG!" } Finished dinner, went to Parkson walked around, daddy mummy them bought a shoes for next month trip to CHINA, but i can't join. Tao Yan la! I wanna go la daddy mummy. T_T  Back to house at 11pm just now. A tiring day for me.

.

No comments: