26 February 2012

ManYee's Birthday Celebration and Overtime !

24/2/2012 - Attended Dear ManYee's 21st Lunar's birthday party at her house, Serdang. Ya, we had late and it's too over LATE ! It's already 1030pm. Many peoples were leave. Sorry about that to Mian Mian. Don't know why I'm always the late in your life. LOL.. Stay there about One an hour, after that moved back to my house and drove War Dar's car flied to Overtime@Sunway Pyramid, 1230am. Why that our gangs was become smaller and smaller? Haiz.. Three of us, Me, Babe WanYin and Wai Dar were sitting the sofa there and watching the TV. Yes, although three of us had many topic to talked but the feeling was still like less something. Looking at other tables the fully of people gangs, one word, HAIZ.. Went back around 200am.


















* Knew that every weekends I'm always will feeling tired and moody because of you know I'm gonna helping at shop for my home business. I'm used to be argue with my family, I'm used to be will get tired or even headache. But today I'm really headache seriously, pain and faint until I'm feel wanna drop my tears, but no peoples understand it. it's okay because I'm USED TO BE. I'm not wanna to complain anything, even is very hungover but that's doesn't matter, just hope to some peoples will understand, concern and care of me only. 




.

No comments: