22 February 2012

21/2/2012 - I'm a poppet in today. :) Attended my make up class in noon time 2pm until night time 10pm. This time really really really promise myself and the teacher I'm gonna try my best attend my class at least one time in one week. Even though my sister not free to take over our Boutique Shop but we're gonna to close it even one or two days, it's okay please. Don't really know how come she must open the shop in everyday even both of us are not free?! Just the only one reason that's scare of our parents scold?! Ishhh... See.. Just now my sister was told me and asking me tomorrow I must go to the shop because of she's not free. And see she don't even to ask is it I'm free tomorrow? And just like a BOSS bade a employee what to do and MUST! I'm very dislike the attitude by her, that's why I'm always had an argument with her?! Haiz... Stop and skip about her..

Bought a jacket from ZARA just now after my class, it's cheap and I'm like it very much. Hehe..  :)



Good Nightz... Lalala.. :)


.

No comments: