13 January 2012

Babe Hua Hua.

TO : Babe Hua Hua,

Maybe you don't know how deep that I miss you, maybe you don't know how hopeless that I wanna meet you.
Knew that you're very busying for your work, knew that how tired you're after your work. Although we have no time to chat in phone but at least hope that we can chat in message. I know when I need you or miss you wanna find you in message sudden, sure I know it's no feedback from you. Maybe I''ll think that maybe you're busying for your work have no time to answer or reply. Yes, let it be. But how know wait and wait and wait you're still no any reply to me until I'd forgot that I'd sent message to you before. Haiz. Don't know why sometimes while you message me sure I'm not free at that time. I can saw many times you're very free to play FB games or even was yvonne's status, you also have time to post comment to her. I really don't understand why you're not free to reply my comment when I posted at your FB wall? Haiz.. When I recalled this all or saw it, you don't know actually I'm really felt disappointed and upset. I will think is it you've already forget me? Or actually you're prefer to find them? One more thing, saw that Ah Hao used your account to reply yvonne's comment and they talked about the Thailand trip. Hao said both of you planning to go trip and asking yvonne them wanna join you two or not?! Actually this was a small matter but the main point is why I have never hear that from you before until now? Even in the comment also never mention my name. Still can remember one day you told me that yvonne was your first best friend but that's passed. But in nowadays already changed to me. Yea, you don't know actually I'm very happy when heard that because you're a friend that I very care about it also. Haiz..

Friend, who's the one important in your heart, just you know.



.

No comments: