19 September 2011

Worst !

I am gonna be crazy crazy crazy ..
Everyday, every time, every night also hanging out ..
Waiting what? Finally how?
My skin is getting to be worst now .. T_T
La la la la la la la la la la la .. ( Smurfs )
Manyak happy syor ~
I'm try to control myself for no more hang out every night ..
First reason, Daddy and Mummy keep scolding me non-stop in every time ..
Second reason, My skin .. My skin .. My skin .. Please la ..
Please .. Please for you guys stop dating me out always or even is my problem just ignore me .. Ignore me ..
Advise me sleep earlier , sleep before maybe 12am? 1am? Set a time for me ..
Thank you very much ..
Start from now, I should is I must keep my skin recover to good skin in this one or two weeks ..
Because .. Because the start of the next month gonna be attend my cousin wedding dinner ..
Should be appear in the moment of good high-point .. Pretty .. ( I know I'm not la ! )
Remember .. Remember ...



" The Smurfs "


La la la la la la .. Sing a happy song ..
Papa .. Smurfette .. Clumsy .. and bla bla bla ..
Love the song and the main characters of it .. 
It's very cute .. keke ..
Watched it with stupid Rio Rio and lebih Kok Ping at GSC Pavilion ..


18/9/11
Movie time with baby chong , babe hua hua and Hao
at Cheras Leisure Mall just now ..

" Johnny English Reborn "


Two words can described, Funny and Stupid .. -.-''

Stop here ..
Finished for fulling my mask ..
Is time to sleep ..
Good Nightz dudes ..


.

No comments: