04 September 2011

Say NO to hang out !

Just realized that I'm really hang out almost everyday, every night with my friends ..
Can said I stayed at outside more than stay at my home ..
Every night back to home in midnight,
every night slept in the midnight time,
and then woke up in the morning ..
Oh God !
Day is simply not enough sleep for me ..
The most important thing !!!
My face skin was becoming to bad skin..
Pimples pimples are all coming out to say HI to me .. T_T
Why am I so in fun ?
Everyday turn to the night time,
my hang out mood was keep forcing me to out for tea time, movie time, pool time with friends ..
So bad !
Please ...
I hope can control myself to no more hang out on everyday,
due to my skin well, due to my wallet well,
I've spent too much of money in eat, drink and play ..
Let me go ...
Keep finding part time job for fill my bank account ..
Planning for next trip to Penang on October with babes ..
And the next next trip to Singapore, Taiwan or else ...


.

No comments: