10 April 2012

Titanic 3D !

Finally had watch the movie " Titanic 3D ". Actually even though I had already repeat watched of this movie many and many times by the DVD that I had, but don't know what why don't I'll feel that's bored to me. Haha. I think maybe is I'm addicted in this romantic movie and since the date of the story occur was same with my birthday date, 15 April ! Awesome !

Next, my 22rd's birthday is around the corner but I don't got that kind of feeling expect! Four Chinese word, 顺其自然! Surprise or not surprise I'm not care since maybe I can't play so what hard on the Eve's day, maybe..maybe.. Many things that I hope to get it such as Camera, Ipad 2, Branded Bag, Watch and etc.. Haha.. It's impossible if I'm waiting peoples to present for me. But I'll get this all by myself in the future. Ya, I'll. It's easy! >.<



* Mummy asked me to bring her go for the Clinic on tomorrow at around 8++ early in the morning. No choice, impossible looking at Mummy walking by herself. Because she's planning to and will do that if didn't ask us to bring her. It's CRAZY Tay Ma Ma !!! I won't let you to do that. So I'll bring you go no matter what time Mummy. Aiya, feeling hungry now, gotta find some foods to eat, Good Bye. :)



.

No comments: