08 December 2011

Puss In Boots

Finally settled and solve the problem of my home internet connection. And finally I can online at my home now. Finally and finally. Have been long and long time didn't update bloggie here, have many of photos gonna share here and later will be upload soon. Lets talk about yesterday of my family day. Daddy and Mummy were day off, the only one day off in two weeks. Of course, every the off day sure we whole family went to had our breakfast or lunch together. After that shopping time, a very simple walking around in a very normal shopping complex. Walking around, playing some games and tea time. These already enough, satisfied and happy for us. Enjoyable. :) Last night was the first time brought along Baobei Tay Hong Hong to the cinema for movie together with my Tay sister. Watched the movie " Puss In Boots " , a very funny, cutie and happy cartoon. Luckily Tay Hong Hong didn't making noisy at there, felt that i'm more noisy than him. Because I'm keep laughing there. Haha..

" Puss "
He was super duper cutie since he's child. 
Humpty "
This was the one character who keep make me laugh non-stop.
" Kitty "

See the Egg Humpty.. Hahaha..
After that, supper at Hainan Tea Garden outside the cinema.

.

No comments: