16 December 2011

Boutique Shop.

11 November 2011 had been opened our Boutique Shop. This time was my elder sister together with me to do this business. Yes, the started on the first day of the shop open, we can knew that both of us gonna wake up early it's around 9am in the every morning. Unless Daddy and Mummy's Fu Ji Chicken Rice Shop is close, then our boutique shop also must follow close together. It's one day of day off in two weeks. How good?! I'm gonna be more hardworking to wake up in every early in the morning. That I know I'm no many chance can sleep until the sun come out and burn my ass as before. Before's me was can slept until evening just be willing to wake up in almost everyday. See how lazy and how great to me in sleeping time. Pig girl or can describe as LAZY GIRL! >.<    Lets have a look some of my clothes in our shop. :)



















.

No comments: