16 May 2012

Outing / Movie Dark Shadow !

Am feeling that I'm am very easier to instigate by people who surrounding me. Planning to attend my class on yesterday but finally absented at all due to Babe Hua. We're long and long time didn't meet up and hang out together since she have something to do and not convenient to hang out. LOL.. Rare that she can hang out and date me first so i skipped my class again and hang out with her. No choice, I admit that I'm care and concerned of my family, love and include friendship. Thanks to Babe Hua for all the payment of my foods in yesterday. You're rich! :) Hope to see you soon in next time again. 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to watch this movie. 
Actually can watch it alone in the cinema 
but I'm not dare for this movie since it's a horror movie. 
TT 
So wait and find people to watch it with me. 

" Dark Shadow "


.











 

No comments: