14 May 2012

My 22rd's Birthday Celebration !

14/4/2012 - This night after work quickly pick long Babe Wan Yin back to my home around 6 something night. Take bath, dressing and make up. Oh God! Can't recalled back how come we can make it in about few hours until 9 something. Actually planned to go the restaurant for dinner but finally cancelled it and changed to another day. Damn it ! No choice, had a simple dinner nearby my house and after directly moved to the club, Black Magic Club @Bukit Bintang area. While waiting for go inside, the clock was 12am. Oh yea! Keep on asking every friend beside me :" Hey, do you know what's the time now?" Haha.. They forced to saying Happy Birthday to me. Hehe. Thank you. :) Wait a moment, our turn and went inside. The first time to Black Magic Club, the commented from us were there's a quite good place since the speaker and effect were GOOD! But got a little bit kinda expensive la. Enjoyable the night at there and me and babe wan yin drunk at last. LOL.. >.<





The second day, 15/4, my day. Am forgot what the time am woke up on the bed. But still remember the time am keep on telling the passed day matter happening to Babe Wan Yin, but her answered was :" Huh??????! She said she's no any memories, just remember the front part and forgot the back part at all. LOL.. Hahaha.. Many funny things happened on Babe after the Club on that midnight actually. But she was forgot it all! Hahaha.. So, am went to shop in afternoon I think, and heard that Gor Gor said Daddy and Mummy planning to have a dinner together at night. I think maybe was my birthday dinner, but just a simple dinner la i knew. Err.. But actually I'm planning to go for the Tosca Restaurant dinner with baby and babe them. How?! Family is important but the friend's dinner can't cancel since is my birthday dinner. So the final decision was go for the dinner with family after just dinner with friends. Yes! But it's super duper rush the time. -..-ll  Bla bla bla.. Skip it.. Finally finished all my celebration and my birthday was passed. :) 






17/4/12 - This day was the first day sambat dear Wen Qian and Wen Jun both of them came to KL for few days. Thanks to them for gave me a simple celebration even though my birthday was passed in 2 days ago. Thanks for the Osaka Cake bought form Ipoh's bakery shop. Love you guys. :) 




* Thank you for all the birthday wishes via sms, called and Facebook. I'm quite satisfied for this year birthday even though it's no what special and surprise. :) 


.







No comments: