02 April 2011

鬼也笑首映

1 month didn't update my bloggie here. Because of nothing special for me to write and I'm lazy also. *keke* It's already April of 2011. Yea, means that it's my birthday month, this year is quite special than before, of course, I'm going to 21 years old soon. Many of my friends are planning to celebrate at their home, but for me? I'm not! Because it's nothing special and quite trouble. So I'm planning to find a restaurant, nice environment to celebrate it with all my friends. Is it okay? I'm so simple, just hope have many peoples can celebrate my birthday with me already enough, happy weh. ^o^ 

2 weeks more later, feel a little bit expect. Waiting~



"鬼也笑" 首映会-31/3/11

第一次看首映会,还有和新加玻戏里的导演,演员们一起在同一间戏院里看戏。虽然感觉和平时没两样,但是还不错啦。并没有很兴奋,因为毕竟他们又不是我的最爱偶像,纯粹是欣赏他们。>.<




朋友们还在当天扮演鬼。搞笑~

有种欠揍的感觉?





No comments: