21 April 2011

My 21st' Birthday Celebration !

 15/4/2011

First of all, thanks to all the wishes via facebook, msn, sms and called. And also thanks to all who have celebrated with me. And also the pressie from you all. Thanks so much.

Yea, before my birthday said truth one I'm super expected it's coming. Until that night and until finished the dinner I already started felt a little bit down because of.... ( I know not the fault of you guys, just i felt disappointed about that. Sorry for i dropped my tears out on that night. ) Anyway still wanna say thanks again to you guys who had attended my Birthday Celebration Dinner.. ( Little Brother/Jun Jun, Honeys yvonne, huahua, chaichai, hao, ringring, kelvin, kokping, halo, ong li, kai zai, wai, kwok yao, win kit, siew yan, eva, jian ming, and my beloved Ichong. )

Honeys bee ( Secondary school )



Collegues

Primary school friends
Lovely little brother
 Still have many photos didn't get it from my friends yet. Will be upload soon.. 


19/4/2011

Happy Birthday to Mun Choon.. And i also wanna thanks to Wen Qian, Hui Xin, Poi Thong and Kok Ping lately celebrated my birthday with me again together with Wen Jun. Thank you very much.. ( Dear WenQian done a Touching Video for Wen Jun, the video make we all dropped our tears out.. T_T )
Happy Birthday Mun Choon~
Sweet couple forever~

No comments: