08 August 2012

Outing with Mum.



7/8/12-Tuesday. 
It's a rare rest day for my Dad and Mum again. 
Still the same plan and the same purpose in the each rest day for us. 
Mum will woke up in the early morning and did her house work 
such as sweeping, mopping, washing clothes and etc.. 
After she done all her house works and she will wake up Dad and me. 
The time was only 10am and I'm feeling damn sleepy. 
Although I'm sleepy and lazy to wake up on my bed 
but consider it's a rare rest day did not work for them, 
I should accompany them to have a breakfast and walk around. 
Of course I am a dutiful daughter. 
Hehe.. 
After breakfast, accompanied them went for collect rent of shop.
 And afterward Dad said that he wanna headed to his 机场 to have a look 
and chit-chat with his friend there. 
Then I drove elder brother's car and bring along Mum headed to Midvalley for our short shopping.
 Due to Mum wanna buy a dinner dress for this coming wedding dinner 
if not she mostly won't out for shopping with me. 
Spent over than RM1000++ today, 
that's why she was scared to shopping with me in every time. 
LOL.. 
That's not my fault Mum, the things that we bought today mostly is yours.
 I just get it two clothes only, 
MANGO Touch T-shirt- RM128 and FOREVER 21 Pants - RM89.
 I'm not greedy. 
Mum got  it five clothes - RM397 and a Couch's sling bag - RM775
Haha. 
I told Mum said usually she's busy for earn money and no any free time to spend the money, 
that's why i'll bring her out to let her spend the money.
 No wrong! 
Hehe.. 
Back at around 830pm and blur-ing to drove the car back to home. 
A quite tiring day. 
@@

* Share some pictures here..

The Middle Line..


And the Side Line..


With cutie baobeis..




Gonna sleep soon.
Nightz peoples.. :)


.




No comments: