14 October 2011

Working Days

Have been long time didn't update my bloggie here . Some reason there's home no internet access because of didn't pay the payment and the busy working days recently . At last, tomorrow is the next job for me Expo Beauty Fair in KLCC in 4 days . After this job continuous the next day still have another job again . What's a busy days for me recently ?! No choice, who called me need money badly now for save it . Okay well, let's post some pictures of my last week's job with Man Yee at Times Square . There's many of my personal pictures here in that 5 days . Try to post it all . Pee ~


































Really really kinda much of personal pictures here . >.<
Suppose to sleep early tonight because tomorrow gonna wake up about 7am in the morning for work .
See what's the time now ?
Yea, it's 1.30am ..
Clap hands for me thanks .. Hee ~
It's time to sleep now ..
Good Nightz peeps ..
zZzzzZzzZZzzzzzZzz ....



.

No comments: