25 October 2011

Movies please .

Recently i'm busying for painting and decorate my new Butik shop. Everyday and everyday is no time for me to watch the movies that i freaking hope to watch. Even though I finished it also about 6pm to 7pm only. If I really want to watch it sure I can watch it at every night. But but but.. I can't do it please. 
" Real Steel "
" The Thing "
 " Paranormal Activity 3 "
Because of after that, my whole body was super duper tired and pain, plus don't know why headache in this two days. ( Today still careless accidentally hit my feet, peeling and painful.  T_T ) Make me have no mood to play or even is talk. The best for me is sleep early and rest early. The next day is to be continue the same job. Last night slept around 9 something, means that you can imagine how tired am I? Because I won't sleep usually if the time didn't till 2am or 3am. Today? Same. I'm gonna to sleep early again. Good Nightz peeps. :)



No comments: