17 August 2011

Sickness ...

15/8/11
Watched this movie with Babe Wan Yin, Mariorio, and Jian Ming
at Viva Home MBO Cinema..

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
Described this movie was very nice and touching ..
I like the main character Ape ..
Super cool, super clever but very pityful .. T_T
If let me watch the second times in cinema sure I want ..
Finished the movie at 10pm night ..
We moved to Mutiara Station One Cafe for tea ..
Afterthat, they back to home ..
Then followed another Babe to Cybercafe " Aladdin "
until 2 something midnight ..

16/8/11
Woke up at 1 something noon because of awake by sister
for fetch her go consulted doctor ..
Feeling my head was faint faint ..
Afterthat, drove out with chong chong for our brunch ..
During the time,
Babe was calling us for picked them up to a place,
because they'd no car that time ..
Dropped their called, prepare to move ..
Suddenly looking at a car bumped my car ..
Oh Shit ! Is a Uncle ..
Feeling moody at that time ..
Luckily my car is nothing happen ..
Let pass that Uncle ..
Rushing to picked up Babe ..
Afterthat, had our brunch at " Ampang Yong Tau Fu "
Then Back to my home took over my jacket and scaft ...
Rushed to Leisure Mall Cinema for 4.15pm movie ..

The Fortune Buddies
A very funny and sambat movie .. -.-''
 Finished the movie ..
Fetch Babe them went to took their car ..
Then we headed to " Selayang Air Panas "
Reached there about 8 something night ..
.................................................
Afterthat we headed back to Pudu for our dinner ..
" 咸蛋鸡翼 "
I miss you very much ..
You're very tasty for us .. xD
Later, we moved to Taman Len Sen ..
" Snooker "
Played until 12 something midnight ..
Because I'm get sick ..
Sore throat plus Flu ...

17/8/11
Last night slept until so Sam Fu .. T_T
Woke up at 3.30pm just now ..
Felt that my sickness is going to serious ..


.


No comments: