08 July 2011

Demonstration !

9/7/11 is the date of Demonstration for the demonstrant.. But start from tonight KL area is already full of the police car, policeman and BLOCK until Cause Traffic Congestion everywhere.. Lol.. Do you wanna try to wear the Yellow or Red in colour shirt move to outside ? If you dare you just try it.. I think it's quite interesting.. Haha..

.......................................................................................................................

Yea, finally my bedstead was repair by Fat Uncle just now while I'm not at home.. The bedstead was bang up by Hong Hong few weeks ago because he's keep jumpiness on my bed non-stop.. -.-'' Thanks a lot to him cause I slept on the floor until now.. And thanks a lot to Fat uncle for repair it..  (^o^)

.

No comments: