17 July 2011

Cosmobeaute Fair ..

Cosmobeaute Fair 11/7-14/7 @ PWTC..
Yea, this 4 days worked for this Job..
Felt that the job is quite easy, relax and no pressure for me..
Why?
This time is luckily met a Boss that she's friendly,
treat us not bad.. 
If we're tired, she'll called us to sit more.. -.-''
Example: 
( I'm having period time, my stomach is pain and unwell,
she knew it and asked me " Are you okay? Then you sit more a little bit la.." )
When we all heard that also get stunned at that time .. Lol ..
RM140 per day, breakfast and lunch provided ..
Go where to find such like this kind of job? 

New friends here ..
Nicole, Dennis and Zi Xin ..
Happy to knew them, they're quite nice and fun..
Many of fun topics with them..
With Nicole ..
 Picha during the work time with fellas.. Haha
 My trophy.. 

Hair straightener > RM80
Kiladoll Sakura Cream > RM27
Kiladoll Eye Mask > RM8 (5 ps)

Others all is free ..
Freaking like all the Recycle Bags, get them all by myself.. xD
* Hope that next time still got chance to work with them all.. ^^

.

No comments: