08 September 2010

I like this moment ♥ @Cameron Highlands

Yea, finally finished my 1 year 4 months certificate studied in Ktar's College. Eventhough I can't pass it and go to diploma, Feel it is very sorry to my parents, they sure will dissappointed too, But nevermind, I will think properly and choose the best way what I want right now. No more any regret for my future.

Yea, in this 1 year 4 months, had many happy and unhappy things happened on me. Unhappy things try to ignore and forget it. Talk about the happy things. I knew many friends at kampar, very gratefully I can knew they all. Especially Tan Yee Ring, is a quite blur and naivete girl. Although she had a little bit temper, but I don't care. And I know she care of me and treat me as best friend also. No pity and loss I came to kampar, it is gain for me also. Thanks for you all gave me a joyful and crazy College life. Haha.

Next, thanks for you Ichong. Very appreciated it I can knew you, thanks for your caring, your protect, and your love. The rest no need talk at here lo. Ha..


Cameron Highlands Trip with another gangs


Goodbye to you all.

No comments: