12 May 2011

Babe Wan Yin' Birthday Celebration !

8/5/11
Yea, 12/5/11 is my babe WanYin 21st' birthday in this year, but many of our friends were not free to celebrate at that day, because most of them were having their work or others thing. So that we changed to 8/5/11 this day to earlier celebrate with babe WanYin. xD  So I'd helped babe to planned for it, dinner at Western Food and afterward move to "Overtime" bistro at Viva Home. But pity for about that because of not so much peoples attended the celebration, just only 8 person there're include babe and me. -.-'' The rest all got their own reason for absent, no choice. Babe said she got a little bit dissappointed, but i told her never mind, still got us ! Especially ME ! I can crazy with her what?! Haha.. That day we set the meeting time at there was 8pm, but me and babe were late! Because of babe need me to make up for her.. And some more she's no car because had an accident few days ago until her car damaged seriously. (I heard that feel lucky because luckily babe nothing else.) Huiyo~ No choice, i gonna borrow my sister' car and drove out.
Before head to the Restaurant we gonna went to pick Neosion along, so afterward reached there is already almost 9pm. Oh, sorry about that because we were late too long!
..........................................Bla bla bla bla bla bla..................................

Cake and picture time......
Picture at "Overtime" @ Viva Home 
We're playing the finger-guessing game
Everyone is started getting drunk, exspecially ME ! @..@
Dipaksa~ But I'm okay what. xD
The continues is my personal photos..
Done...
Now is 12/5/11..
Say   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 
BABE LIEW WAN YIN .. Muahhhh...










No comments: