10 May 2010

Happy Mother' s Day

First of all, wish all the mummy in this world " Happy Mother's Day ".

7/5/10,
Today earlier celebrated Mother's Day with our mummy, because the next day jiejie was going to China trip, so we should celebrated on today. We decided went to 相见欢 for dinner-Western' food. This time gorgor and jiejie shared and paid it together, but I didn't share it, because Chien no much of money. Haha.

9/5/10,
Today is Mother's Day, mummy accompanny me went to pasar malam, so happy for that because it had been long time she didn't follow me went to pasar malam already. Just now bought many things also was mummy paid for it, and even she keep said me non-stop, but afterthat she also let me bought all the things i want. haha. Thanks you for Mummy, Chien love you very much


No comments: