15 April 2010

21th Birthday's Celebration

Yea, first year first time celebrated my birthday at perak-kampar. Although i am very hope to back my hometown to stay with my family, my buddies on that 15/4/10, but i know i couldn't back at that time, because i should stay at kampar for my final examination. At first, i am very dissapointed for all my kampar' s friends, because i thought they all were forgot about it, and everybody were just send me a birthday' s wishes via facebook, msn or phone only. I thought nobody will celebrate with me, okay find.
Actually i am okay if like that, because i know that time everyone were back their hometown and the rest were busying for their examination.

15/4/10, 12am.
Thanks for Ah b, kar khan and Yy the first three person celebrated with chien, although i knew it before but i also happy for that.:P
Thanks for lao po accompanny chien went out, chien was very happy also, you know ? :P

 Thank you for the present from Ah B B.

15/4/10, 10pm.
Thanks for you all Ring, WenJun, Ah B, KokPing, KarKhan, Hanbao, Maybank, SamPakPak, BabaPeng, Yuzai, JunHong, SorGao, Kelvin-Show, PeiSi, PoiThong and Liang celebrated my birthday at Dataran.

and also the two burger by Maybank and Ah Pek Jeff, first time received burger as birthday present ==''

The most happiest for me was hong hong also got sang birthday' song to me by phone, thanks for my lovely baobei, muacks ;P

2 comments:

JamesYuen said...

chiu~happy birthday laXD chien~
here also left comment to u..u see me so good wan ^^happy always don blur always jor la ~

Renn said...

hapii bday~~~~^^