18 September 2009

Lonely..

Now alone at kampar hostel, all my housemate back their hometown already. Leave me alone at room. ( I need wait until this saturday just can back..) If at morning, i won't scared anythings, but till night started to feel lonely and scare already! Just now on phone with my parents, told mummy and daddy I am alone at hostel. When they heard it, they keep called me if can tomorrow back then back on tomorrow. I know they worried me, because they knew I'll feel scared while i am alone. Then i keep told them, nevermind de, is okay de, still have one day more only, I can de! Dont worry me! After close the phone, OMG! can't undergo it already, my tears started to flow out. Cried until so sam fu. Haiz! Miss them so much! No choice already, keep find my friends to chat or watch movie. Try my best and tell myself don't think too much. Hope can do it !

*Thanks for the friends who called me,talked with me and message me. Thanks for you all caring^^

.

4 comments:

Scott said...

kakak~
dun takut...
i care you d la...
XD

chienchien said...

thx Q adik caring ya..
kakak sekarang okay d ..
nothing d oh..^^

lyanzz yy said...

like tis oso scare..
ben ben de u..
haha..
dun like tat lar..
i noe u can geh..
nw friday ad lur..
gambateh !!!
gonna miss u lo..
^^

chienchien said...

I also dont know why?!!
haiz..
still have tonight lagi,omg!
miss yy you all la yo..
miss ur voice singing there..
haiz..