25 May 2009

Miss !

Came here 1 week already. Ya, that means 1 week i didnt back my real house, see my family and friends already. Say truth one, i am really so miss them you know? Since i born until now, i never leave my house and go too far place to life. This is the first time, so sure i will not used to suddenly leave my family and go other place alone. ( and i know daddy them also could not disburden me alone at outside, i know d. )Just now suddenly think of them, made me cried like hell lo. Omg la! Long time didnt cry already. sienz dao! although i know this sunday daddy them will come to kampar find me, but i feel that time still long, because today just Monday only. sigh! nevermind la, better than i could not see them. Waiting ya ! (If i back home, i scare i dont wanna back here anymore already. sigh! )

No comments: