03 April 2009

My eyes !

Recently my eyes dont know why became red and swollen. made my face looks so not in mood. so pitiful. sigh! I was tried my best to found out any ways for rescue it already. If not, really cant undergo it . I will be so bother this. hehe. Okay, yesterday hang out with my dars. Actually i'm not very want went out d, because my eyes problem. dont wanna out to see anyone. But no choice, i need to out for a look my laptop. because need buy one for bring it to kampar. And i miss my dars very much, long time didn't meet up them already. haha.

So, around 1.30pm met up nini and chai them at times square. hua cant join us together. sigh! afterthat, headed to sungai wang ate our breakfast. "Madam Wong". (on the way going, we passed my little brother working'shop, had some funny things happened on it. Is about chai, made me and nini laugh non stop.hahaha.) Several minutes later, jessie came. miss her so much too. hehe. ordered our food. and gossip at there non stop. you know? girls must have many topics can talk when gathered together. especially the topic of xxx ?? haha.

Finished around 3 something. walked around at there and bought some stuff. Actually i wanna went to Low Yat for look my laptop, but nini them said, bought it at PC fair on next week. so we cancel to go already. Later headed back to times square, because i wanna took passport photo. (Oh shit! after wash out thats photo really looks freaking ugly. huiyo. ) Then we sat at Aunty Ant there a while. Around 5 something, then back our home.


(Still have 1 month 2 week inch, i need to go kampar for study my college already. I'm feel so grudge. but also waiting it. and waiting my birthday coming too oh! hehe )

No comments: