10 March 2009

(9/3/09)


Today woke up around 9++ morning..
prepared myself..then daddy back to picked me out...
we went to shop ate our breakfast..
then went to rawang (xiao shu ' house)..
reached there at 12pm..
then xiao shu them family 4person,
me and daddy drive a car went to kampar..
cause this May i need go study my college at there..
they fetch me there for a look..
visited my school,house and environment there..
haha...

We reached there around 2pm..
ate our food at a restoran..
ask my elder'cousin-yoong..
came out to ate together..
he study at there i think 1 year or more already ba..
dunno ler..haha..
after finished..we went to visited the college(tarc)
cause today was holiday..
the school dint open..so we cant went into the school for look..=.='
then went to yoong stay d house...
visited visited there..
till that time i also will live at there one..yan mei also...
i think we will live together in one house...
not same room la...haha
afterthat,we went to Tesco at there..
walked a while only..
later yoong back to his house..
we went to a shop for a drink..
6pm..then started to back to KL...

kampar was a place kampung kampung one..
no any shopping..just only tesco ..
and some fun place also dint got..
even like that..i also need go there to study..
must study hard tim..
i think first month at there i will so pity..so boring..
cause dint have any friends i know...haiz..
just only my two cousins...
so cousins..first few month i think i will so kacao you all...
dont feel me so trouble ya..haha..





3 comments:

crystal said...

huh ?
u study at kampar r ?
start from May ?
setapak dun hv tis subject 2 study ?

babe,can give me ur msn ?

chienchien said...

yaya..
i study at kampar..
cause i study certificate..
all cert bussiness studies kl dint got..
must go to kampar lo..bad..!

okok..hehe
(siowchien0415@hotmail.com)

Joe Chin said...

cheh..who say campus is a kampong place..the area campus like afrika...