11 January 2009

♥' Who are you..?? ♥'

Yesterday met up back my primary school ' friends..
haha..
Actually they dated me many times already..
but i always put their aeroplane..haha..
sorry ya..
so about 8smt night..
a boy came my house fetch me and wanyin(my primary best ' friend)..
we went to pandan indah ' MomoCafe....

When reached there..
Ouh..!!
suddenly i felt want back home jor..
wanyin also..
i asked wanyin:(can i walked back home..?)
haha..sure she said me 38po..
we were so nervous ner..
cause already 6 years no met up with them..!!
After we went in..
Eeeiii..?? no 1 person reached yet..
hehe..
then the boy asked us sat at there wait first..
cause he need go fetch another friends..

Several minutes later....
got 3 friends arrived..
yes..i remember them..
3 girls..haha..
afterthat came a boy..

I tought he was their friend..
but he suddenly sat beside me..
asked me know who were him..??
me and wanyin answer dunno bor..
really cant remember la..forgot already..
no impression...
then he said who were him...
but we also cant think it..haha..
Damn Bad..!!
Later came some friends we also remember ..
cause all their face no what change..
haha..
Last time our class got 50 person..
but yesterday just only 10 person came..include me ler..
Bad..!!
If know earlier then I sure dunwan go more better..
Damn bored..!!
but the feelings also nice la..
cause can met back them..
but next time please over 20 persons just dated out can ?
gossip at there a while..
then all had a chat themself..

About 11smt night..
when want back before..
they said next time found a day date out to eat steamboat or BBQ..
they planned lo..
but not sure that day i can..haha..

then we all back home lo..

No comments: