17 October 2008

♥ Sushi king ♥

【13/10 till 16/10】

These four days
are important day for{ Sushi king }ya..

cause the sushi every dish is just RM2 only..
haha..
if we usually want to have
so cheap a price can be eaten to..

oh yes..tat is impossible d..
Unless what special relations
do you have with tat shop ba..

haha...

So yesterday me,cuisin,titi,hua and milk..
we have been invited and eaten
for our dinner together at Sushi king..

About the time 5smt..
milk drive his car
with cuisin and hua came to my house 1st..

when they all reach my house..
Erm..you all think
wat the 1st thing were they want to do..??

haha..
The answer is..
want me went together to aunt'house..
to fetch my bro'son ▶ ▶ hong hong..

cause cuisin was long time no see him..
she said so miss him..

haha..
Last time cuisin see hong hong..
he just 4 or 5 month only ba..

now hong hong 1 years old and 3 months ady lo..
so really so long time ..
hehe..
At last,we ofcuz
no went to fetch him back la..they 38 d..

after tat,hong hong back with my family them..
so we play with him a while
then we went to Leisure Mall lo..


We reach there about 7 smt night..
wah..!!really so many ppl were lining up..
we take the number and wait
about 1 hour smt just till us..

afterwards titi also came already..
I also got help my bro them
to take a number after we 10 person d..

Omg..we all eat full until cant move ady..
haha..
my bro them sit opposite to us..
tat hong hong so noisy
till the shop all is his sound..

haha..
after tat,we finished about 9.30pm
then pay money lo..
Ours this table eat about the price is Rm90 more..
mayb its ok only..
haha..
then my bro tat table is just Rm40 more..
cause they all got ate at home before came here..
After tat,we all back home lol..

Ouhh..recently i dont think
i will go eat sushi again ba..
cause tis time really eat till so scare ady..
hehe..

No comments: